Those passionate about the virtual currency market must have known about the VNDC exchange – A potential project in Vietnam. Today Kienthuccoin will introduce the VNDC Exchange in detail. What is VNDC wallet? Overview of the VNDC project and a guide to making money on the VNDC exchange.
What is VNDC?
VNDC is an electronic exchange (separately issuing a stablecoin) representing Vietnam Dong (VND) in the Blockchain field. Meaning 1 VNDC = 1 VND.
VNDC was developed by VNDC Alliance and Da Nang Blockchain Association and is a cryptocurrency developed specifically for the Vietnamese Trader community.
Some other concepts:
- Stablecoin: The coin is stable; there is no fluctuation in price.
- Fiat Money: Money whose value is established by the Government.
- Anchor price: The value does not change, always = 1 VND.
What is VNDC.IO?
Website VNDC.IO supports users to convert from VNDC coin to VND quickly. When the conversion order is completed, an amount of VND equivalent to 1 amount of converted VNDC will be immediately transferred directly to your bank account.
What is VNDC wallet?
VNDC wallet Pro is a smartphone wallet App used to store and trade Bitcoin, and some other popular cryptocurrencies such as VNDC, ETH, USDT. VNDC wallet is in the top 3 financial applications in Vietnam.
What is VNDC Wallet? Users can send, receive and withdraw electronic money at the wallet at any time right on the App interface.
VNDC has a significant number of users, more than +600,000 users as of August 2020.
Overview VNDC Project
VNDC Exchange was officially launched on July 1, 2019, and is owned by VNDC Holding PTE. LTD (Singapore)
VNDC is a Stablecoin developed on the Ethereum Blockchain platform according to ERC-20 standard and Bep-2 standard Binance chain with the primary purpose to serve the Trader community of Vietnam.
- Token: VNDC
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Smart Contract: 0x1f3f677ecc58f6a1f9e2cf410df4776a8546b5de
- Total Supply: 39,300,000,000 VNDC
- Circulation: N/A
- Value: 1 VNDC = 1 VND
- Exchange: FinexBox, ExMarketsViet Company
- Email: Hi@vndc.io
- Website: https://vndc.io
- Facebook: fb.com/vndc.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vndcstable
- Address: Headquarter: Cariocca Business Park, 2 Sawley Road Manchester, England M40 8BB
- Address: Singapore Office:1B Trengganu Street, Singapore 058455
- Address: VN1 Office: No. 6 Street 8 District 7 HCMC Vietnam.
- Address: Office VN2: Building 3S, 81 Nguyen Hien, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
What are the vision and mission of VNDC?
The VNDC project with the goal of the future project will be a Stablecoin representing VND and present in the world’s TOP cryptocurrency.
Currently, VNDC has been listed for trading on Coinmarketcap. Users can officially trade worldwide and any exchange that accepts VNDC.
The benefits of VNDC:
- The cost of foreign currency conversion is almost zero.
- Support buying and selling coins such as ETH, BTC, LTC… in VND quickly.
- No dependence on exchange rates and foreign currency conversion fees. of banks
- Reducing dependence on other assets in the market such as cash, gold, real estate, etc.
- Ensure liquidity at website vndc.io and on VNDC app for investors
Currently, VNDC has been integrated into the Trust Wallet of the Binance exchange. Users can store, transfer and receive this type of digital asset.
Features of VNDC exchange
- Stability: VNDC is always equivalent to VND (1 VNDC = 1 VND)
- Unlimited integration: Convert VNDC to VND at SHOway at any time with the constant exchange rate and cost Meager fees
- Applying Blockchain Technology: All VNDC transactions are recorded and stored on the blockchain platform to ensure security according to international standards and conventions.
- Transparency and safety: VNDC ensures liquidity Accounts through the website conversion portal
The potential of the VNDC project
VNDC promises to become a Stable Coin, bringing Vietnamese brands to the world.
VNDC Support Community
VNDC is a new exchange of Vietnam but has achieved outstanding achievements:
- More than 1,000,000 transactions completed
- More than 800,000 people have registered and used it.
- Linked more than ten exchanges and different storage wallets
- Paid more than 6 billion VNDC Staking interest for investors
- Linked more than 500 partners and trading rooms around the world
Make money with VNDC.
Making money with VNDC is to refer people to join VNDC by registering an account on VNDC and authenticating. If someone subscribes to your shared link, you will receive a % commission. After registration, all accounts that you refer to must be verified to receive money.
For each successfully registered and verified account, you get 10,000 VNDC =10,000 VND; if you want to get a 25,000d bonus, you have to register as a partner of VNDC.
How to make money on VNDC?
Method 1: Refer new users
Make money this way completely free and without any investment capital.
If you are a regular user: You will receive 10,000 VNDC (equivalent to 10,000 VND) (Updated 6/2021 you will receive up to 35,000 VND) when you refer someone who creates an account successfully, complete verify identity, and successfully execute an order to buy VNDC directly or receive On-chain from other wallets into VNDC Wallet.
If you are a business partner: You will receive 35,000 VNDC when you refer a person who successfully creates an account, completes identity verification, and successfully executes an order to buy VNDC directly or receive On-chain from merchants. Another wallet to VNDC Wallet.
Method 2: Staking Daily – Get daily interest
Staking a Daily form is like you depositing in a bank. Daily interest will be automatically enabled as long as you have a minimum balance of 10,000 VNDC in your account. Compound interest 12% annually based on assets owned by VNDC. The amount of interest will be paid daily, community to the original account.
Method 3: Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most potent cryptocurrencies today. Their prices fluctuate very quickly and powerfully, so you can invest in buying and selling to profit from the price difference.
Instructions to register and create a VNDC account
Step 1: You access the link https://signup.vndc.io/ to register (you will receive 20,000 VND immediately after successful registration):
Update: Currently, VNDC has a promotion for new people who register and verify their identity from today; they will receive 200k into their account and interest from that amount daily.
Fill in the required information accurately and completely (including the full name – the required name is the same as the newly verified ID card, phone number or email, password) and then click register.
Step 2: VNDC will send you a confirmation email; please check your email and confirm.
Step 3: Download the VNDC WALLET PRO application and then log in to the application.
Step 4: Identity Verification (KYC) is as follows:
Click on the 3-dash icon and then go to Account Verification (if the language is English, go to the three dashes and then scroll down to the bottom to see a place to change the language to Vietnamese for ease of use).
Fill in the required information:
- Full name
- ID card or passport number
- Date of birth
Then next is to take a photo of the front of your ID card, then take a photo of your face and then send it to the system and you’re done; the system asks for the verification code, which is the code sent to your email.
After submitting the identity verification information, you wait 24 hours for the system to review. If successful, you will immediately receive 10,000 VNDC into your account, and if it fails, you will re-verify with more accurate information.
Instructions for using VNDC
Deposit money into VNDC wallet
To top up your wallet, go to the VNDC application, select Buy VNDC and enter the amount you need to buy => select a payment method and make the payment as required. VNDC will be transferred to your wallet in about 3 to 5 minutes.
The VNDC system will pay you an interest of 12.79%/year for the money you have in your wallet. This interest is added daily to your wallet, which can be withdrawn at any time.
How to withdraw money from VNDC
When you earn 200,000 VND or more, you can sell for VND money to withdraw to your bank account.
How to withdraw money: in the vndc application section => select Sell VNDC => enter the amount to withdraw => select the account to receive money. Money will be transferred directly to your bank account immediately.
VNDC is currently receiving a lot of attention and support from the government and large enterprises.
VNDC demonstrates the prestige of the business to the user community when it has more than 70,000 users and is ranked 4th in the world in terms of the number of users holding VNDC. VNDOC is listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges such as Nami.Exchange, ExMarkets, Finexbox or VinDax.
VNDC Wallet is also in the top 4 most popular financial applications in Vietnam.
What are some frequently asked questions about VNCD Wallet?
Is VNDC reputable?
Yes! VNDC is on a solid growth track and attracting new investors to join the growing community. All activities are open and transparent, so VNDC is a reputable exchange.
Some reasons affirming the prestige of VNDC:
- As mentioned above, VNDC is a stablecoin operated by blockchain and secured with the Vietnamese Dong (VND) fiat currency with 100% collateral.
- The VNDC project with the vision of becoming a leading digital currency exchange in Vietnam with VNDC. Since it was just launched, the VNDC project needed everyone to know, so they launched a program to introduce new members and reward referrals.
- The way to make money with VNDC is to introduce people to participate by registering an account on VNDC and verifying making a transaction to receive a referral commission.
- It is not unusual to deposit and withdraw money from VNDC to VND; many refer new users and receive money.
What are the conditions to be a business partner of VNDC wallet?
To be a business partner for VNDC is the same as the registration condition but needs to add a minimum monthly commission condition. If you have successfully signed up for the partner program, you must maintain these conditions.
Every Monday, VNDC will review the above conditions; if they do not meet the requirements, they will be moved to a lower group or canceled as a partner on the exchange.